Xcode 8 Console Garbage?
This question already has an answer here:
Hide strange unwanted Xcode logs
- Cannot convert value of type 'X' to expected argument type 'X'
- Xcode 8 Autocomplete Broken - Displays only limited User code snippets - Know why?
- Xcode 8: different entitlements for each scheme causing errors
- The request was denied by service delegate (SBMainWorkspace)
- Xcode: Could not locate device support files
- Swift 3.0 or Swift 2.3 minimum system version requirement and is it deployed in iOS 7
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode 8 Console Garbage?”
You can disable that output with a environment variable.
In Product>>Scheme>>Edit Scheme…>>Run add the following environment variable: Name:
Originally described on Twitter here.
It seems this information is not garbage and can help with the variables view when checking system framework calls. However, this seems more related to debugging for the engineers at Apple and seems to have been logged as an xcode 8 issue. No idea when this will be resolved.
I also checked (started) the key binding with a “show” and “display” filters but none are relative to this. Below is apple’s note:
• Xcode Debug Console shows extra logging from system frameworks when debugging applications in the Simulator. (27331147, 26652255).
- Warning while validate ios app
- Drag the canvas in interface builder
- Xcode 5 and iOS 7: Architecture and Valid architectures
- Copy Table of Contents from one PDF to another
- disable anti-aliasing for UIBezierPath
- Generating ipa from xcode command-line
- iOS bad access impossible to find
- Grouping NSArray of NSDictionary based on a key in NSDictionay
- React native: get current scroll position of scrollview
- Indent the text in a UITextField
- UITabBarItem with custom title color and images
- Stop a sound using the same button that plays it
- Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'UIViewControllerHierarchyInconsistency',
- NSURLConnection Progress Bar with sendAsynchronousRequest Objective-C
- Detect which image was clicked in UIImageView with animationImages