Xcode 8 with older Base SDK
I’m running into compatibility issues for some external frameworks I’m using in my project. Is there a way to change the Base SDK on Xcode 8? Currently in the project settings only show me the Latest SDK.
I’ve tried copying the older SDK from another version of Xcode to here but it didn’t work:
- Terminating app while signing up a new user in QuickBlox from ios application
- UILocalNotification repeat interval not working
- How to create NS_OPTIONS-style bitmask enumerations in Swift?
- CoreMotion - magneticField is always 0
- Setting default tab in UITabBar in swift
- Calling selector from protocol extension
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode 8 with older Base SDK”
Starting with Xcode 7.3, in addition to copying in the SDK, you must also edit a certain Info.plist file, as described here for macOS in the post by agx. It looks like there is a similar file for iOS, at
Try changing the value of MinimumSDKVersion in there from 10.0 to whatever SDK version you want.
I’ve not tried this with iOS, but, using this workaround, I was just able to build a macOS target with macOS 10.6 using Xcode 8.0 (8A218a) (the “GM”).
- In iOS8 Safari, readonly inputs are handled incorrectly
- Xcode CoreFoundation/CFUserNotification.h' file not found
- Extract links from string optimization
- Difficulty implementing NSUndoManager redo function
- CGContextDrawPDFPage memory Leak – App Crash
- how to block user , if he/she not connected to internet connection when my app load
- User Header Search Paths for Xcode
- ARC project with delegate reference fails compiling
- Proper usage of RxSwift to chain requests, flatMap or something else?
- Cant dismiss my previous alertcontroller completely
- Present a modal view using fade-in animation
- Displaying the wrong launch image on my app. Tried to replace it in several ways
- What is the difference between #import and #include in Objective-C?
- How to set this Layout in iPhone need Some help
- Unable to read/write values to Nest Firebase with newest Firebase Framework