Xcode build fails for react-native AwesomeProject
I’m running Xcode 4.6.3 on OS X 10.7.5. I’ve set iOS Deployment Target to 6.1 in Xcode and selected the iPhone 6.1 simulator. When I hit Run the React Packager appears and says it is ready.
Xcode then fails to build with four parse errors related to RCTImageDownloader.m and there are also nine Target Integrity warnings:
/Users/SM/AwesomeProject/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/AdSupport/RCTAdSupport.xcodeproj iOS Deployment Target ‘7.0’ is newer than SDK ‘iOS 6.1’ in target RCTAdSupport
What are my options for resolving this problem?
- React-native IOS: Network request failed
- React Native using pre-bundled file on device, even if DEV-mode
- Disable Debugging in Expo For React Native App
- React-Native Offline Bundle - Images not showing
- Got “is not a recognized Objective-C method” when bridging Swift to React-Native
- React native base headers for ios not found
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode build fails for react-native AwesomeProject”
The tools do not support building for a newer deployment target than the SDK supports. You need to lower the deployment target from 7.0 to 6.1 or use newer tools (which will require a newer version of OSX as well).
- Crashing while collection view cell deletion because of “UICollectionViewLayoutAttributes”
- Core Data Transformable NSArray of IDs
- Sprite Kit – SKShapeNode Path not drawing Quad Curve
- SKSpriteNode can't load image from Images.xcassets in some iOS 9 simulators
- Xcode 5 – How to add Header Search Path and use GDataXMLNode
- NSDate detection with NSDataDetector
- How to find out WHEN a user bought the app / installed it for the first time (possible without UDID?)
- How to use println in Swift to format number
- How to localize the images in Images.xcassets?
- Weird iOS bug with UITableViewCell and userInteractionEnabled
- On iOS, how can my app get the notification data that it received while the phone was in the background?
- How can I change a cell's textLabel frame?
- ActionSheet not working iPad
- Take pictures on other iOS devices using bluetooth
- How to pause a NSTimer?