Xcode – can't find Debug View Hierarchy button
I can’t find the Debug View Hierarchy button in Xcode.
I’ve read this:
Xcode 6.1 can't find 'debug view hierarchy' button
and launched my app on the iOS8 simulator but still no luck. Something to do with the Architectures perhaps?
Here’s what I’m using:
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode – can't find Debug View Hierarchy button”
On the left side of the debugger, in the toolbar below:
It is the second icon from the right in the image. It might be black or greyed out depending on whether Xcode is in focus or not.
It works fine on device and simulator. Either click it to break or break using a breakpoint/debugger and use it.
- Multiline UIButton and autolayout
- C function vs. Objective-C method?
- xcode 4.5 crash log symbolicates except for app lines
- Opening tel: links from UIWebView
- Resume AVPlayer video playback after app become active
- Preprocessor Directives to separate targets in xcode
- How can I load a local HTML file into the UIWebView?
- Sensor Fusion on iOS Devices
- Tap pressure strength detection using CPBPressureTouchGestureRecognizer
- Core Data Boolean property NSNumber doesn't remember it's boolean
- Simplest algorithm of measuring how similar of two short audio
- importance/Efficiency of skView.ignoreSiblingOrder in swift?
- How to uninstall Xcode 4.4 command line tools (Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion)?
- Darkening the MKMapView's background color without darkening the MKOverlay
- nw_host_stats_add_src recv too small, received 24, expected 28