Xcode Debugger: What does the blue italic text mean?
Here’s a screenshot:
Clearly it indicates that the x coordinate of my struct differs from the y coordinate, however their values are the same. How do they differ?
While we’re at it… This one should be easier… What does the capital L icon indicate?
- XCode automatically deactivating breakpoints
- Register UncaughtExceptionHandler in Objective C using NSSetUncaughtExceptionHandler
- Unity: Apple Game Center iOS7 registers the scores for only 30 minutes in the leaderboard
- How to get HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS to produce -isystem includes in XCode 5
- is char signed or unsigned by default on iOS?
- Installing FLTK on Xcode 5
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode Debugger: What does the blue italic text mean?”
The blue italic text means that the value of that variable (or expression) has changed since the last time the program paused.
“L” in the green square means that
c is a local variable. “A” in a purple square means a function or method argument (e.g. you will see this next to
self). “V” in a green square means some other type of variable, like an instance variable or a global variable. There may be others but I don’t remember them.
The ‘L’ stands for local variable. Take a look at the Variables Pane section in the Xcode User Guide. I would imagine the blue font would stand for the expected value before the lines get executed or when you reached your breakpoint.
- Difference between UIViewContentModeScaleAspectFit and UIViewContentModeScaleToFill?
- can't find the name of custom font added to xcode 7
- App Crashing: Mutating method sent to immutable object
- iOS PhoneGap Build Failure
- iOS SoundTouch framework BPM Detection example
- Cocoa Pods Error ld: library not found for -lPods
- Override property observer
- ios access main window or view
- Why doesn't cast work from NSData to String? Swift
- NSDateFormatter return nil in iOS 5
- Accessing element in array, saving it and overwriting it
- Ignore hidden files and directories with obj-c
- Where are the iOS frameworks binaries located in the filesystem?
- How to create Custom Navigation Bar like BestBuy App?
- Verify return code: 20 (unable to get local issuer certificate)