xcode gm ios 8 gm swift today extension crash in simulator and device: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib
I get this error when I run my Today extension for iOS:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib Referenced from: /Users/andy/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/724FF0C3-6622-4D12-865A-90244C8C63C1/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/30D8974B-ED1A-4F3A-8958-E9B7AA8901A9/App.app/PlugIns/Today.appex/Today Reason: image not found
I’ve restarted, uninstalled, installed xcode, rebooted my machine, created a fresh Today extension and I still got this error :-/
Same problem on simulator and on device..
Do you have any idea?
- How To Save PNG file From NSImage (retina issues) The Right Way?
- Linker Command Failed with Exit Code 1 (use -v to see invocation) with Google Ads
- Xcode 8.0 Command /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc failed with exit code 1
- My app is getting crashed on UIDocumentPickerViewController
- Autolayout Contraints for a View from XIB
- How to display dynamically data from Server in CollectionViewCell in TableViewCell with swift3?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “xcode gm ios 8 gm swift today extension crash in simulator and device: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib”
Build settings -> “Embeded content contains Swift Code” -> YES seems to do the trick.
Thanks @dlinsin on twitter
If still not working check this too:
if still still not:
- Check “runpath search paths”
- Check Linked Frameworks (I only have NotificationCenter.framework in
- Restart xcode
- Restart machine
- Check provisioning and signature
I also met this problem, but Build settings -> “Embeded content contains Swift Code” -> YES invalid
- The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock-ios
- How to Convert PDF to NSImage and change the DPI?
- How to calculate heightForRowAtIndexPath for cells which setup via switch in cellForRowAtIndexPath.
- Why is 'nil' not compatible with 'UnsafePointer<CGAffineTransform>' in Swift 3?
- Linking error with Poco Net
- Quicklook/QLPreviewController delegate methods are not calling in iOS 10 Xcode 8
- iOS cpu usage for each process using sysctl()?
- iOS Swift – Merge and convert .wav files to .mp3
- SKSpriteNode subclassing swift
- How to add event in native IOS Calendar
- Can I expose Swift default parameter values to Objective-C?
- How do I create a segue that can be called from a button that is created programmatically?
- Is objectAtIndexedSubscript available in IOS5?
- UISearchDisplayController gap between overlay and bar
- iOS 10: NSInvalidLayoutConstraintException: Constraint improperly relates anchors of incompatible types