XCode – #include <map> in ml.hpp : No such file or directory
I’m trying to compile a C++ code (OpenCV) and I’m going to the end. I just have a few “No such file or directory” compile error into XCode 4 on those lines :
#include <map> #include <string> #include <iostream>
What may I include to make it find the “files” ?
I don’t see.
I use another project based on OpenCV with Objective-C inside for example that pass the compile process with success, files are the same, and I checked all the Build settings lines one after the other, and it’s all the same, except the search pathes that are updated to go to my own project folders. Folder architecture is the same…
I’ve read this link but it doesn’t seems to be the solution as I should not have to add code anywhere of change files, since I don’t use any of the code and the example project works fine like this. I’ve just included into one of my .m files, exactly like the example project.
- Disabling old devices support for developed app in xcode
- If condition failing with expression too complex
- Codesign check fails Xcode 4
- Convincing Swift that a function will never return, due to a thrown Exception
- How to compile specific files in objective-c++ and the rest of the project in objective-c
- No such module “Armchair”
Solutions Collect From Internet About “XCode – #include <map> in ml.hpp : No such file or directory”
I’ve just included into one of my .m
files, exactly like the example
If you want to use C++ classes, you must use Objective-C++. Your source files (not your header files, mind – the source files that #include them) must have a .mm extension.
- Failed to Create Object – Simple Core Data App
- iOS rotate video AVAsset avfoundation
- auto layout modify multiplier of constraint programmatically
- How to use UCKeyTranslate
- Weak references in Swift playground don't work as expected
- Fails to call delegate/datasource methods in UITableView implementation
- Is there a simple way to edit / modify a UILocalNotification
- Get pitch, roll and yaw relative to geographic north on iOS?
- show progress bar until video loads IOS7
- Navigation bar gets adjusted after calling completeTransition: in custom transition
- Separate StoryBoards for iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S
- Writing a NSArray to file
- Swift NSUserDefaults setString:forKey:?
- Swift 2 OAuth2 LinkedIn connection
- Navigating XML from Objective-C