Xcode: LLVM 7.0: Disable warning “Umbrella header for module does not include header”
In order for my Objective-C framework to link successfully in my Swift cocoa touch framework, I had to use this unpretty workaround, which involves importing all framework headers into the project as public headers.
I totally don’t need all of them appearing in my umbrella header, so I want to somehow remove the bunch of warnings generated. (“Umbrella header for module ‘Foo’ does not include header”). I went through LLVM warning settings in the build settings, but could not found it.
- Disable warnings in Xcode from frameworks
- Multiple methods named “count” found with mismatched result, parameter type or attributes
- How to detect unused methods and #import in Objective-C
- Property getters and setters
- Where is this backward_warning.h #warning coming from?
- objective c implicit conversion loses integer precision 'NSUInteger' (aka 'unsigned long') to 'int' warning
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode: LLVM 7.0: Disable warning “Umbrella header for module does not include header””
The warning flag is
-Wincomplete-umbrella, so to suppress, pass
Try setting the header role from public to project and make sure that you don’t reference any third-party headers from your own headers – only from implementations.
Any header that is of role public must be imported into the umbrella header.
- Is it safe to use isKindOfClass: against an NSString instance to determine type?
- How can I show alertview with activity indicator?
- How to modify SWIFT_MODULE_NAME?
- Core Location not requesting user permission
- iOS in app purchase – no products received
- ARC, self and blocks
- Decompilation possibilities in iOS and how to prevent them
- AVSpeechSynthesizer utterance to audio file
- iOS Login / Sign Out Implementation in Swift
- Forcing an object to deallocate under ARC
- custom font on UIbutton title clipped on top of word
- Swift Navigation Bar Image Title
- Accessing the iPhone SMS file
- iPhone notification when wifi network changes
- How Can I Add a Background Image for FirebaseUI Login for iOS?