Xcode source control view history modified files fail
I used Xcode source control to connect with SVN server.
After check out the source, I executed the “commit”, “update”, all work fine.
But when I click Source Control > History, and click show modified files, then show an alert dialog:
The source control operation failed,because no working copy could be found.
Make sure the file is in a valid working copy and try again.
Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
- dispatch_source_cancel on a suspended timer causes EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION
- Memory problems with
- iOS: full page interstitial ad shows black screen after close
- Swift: Corelocation handling NSError in didFailWithError
- How do you map over the values of Zip2?
- Does joined() or flatMap(_:) perform better in Swift 3?
- How to create transparent notification window?
- iOS7 excessive navigationbar button padding
- Showing Accurate Progress In UIProgressView While Downloading Images in iphone
- Implicitly lazy static members in Swift
- Swift 3 render textview using NSAttributedString but want change the default font
- Best way to implement push notifications with Firebase
- Nonfailable enum initializer with default value
- iTunes software service authentication error domain error 434
- Use a generic class as a custom view in Interface Builder