Xcode will not open my project
I where working with a project and I closed because my computer was geting slow. When I tried to open my solution again xcode quitted. So everytime I try to open my project I get this error:
I am not able to open my solution. IS THERE A WAY I CAN RECOVER MY PROJECT!?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode will not open my project”
There are a couple of things you can try, first make sure Xcode is not running ,trash the ~/Library/Cache/ folder contents, and trash the contents of the ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ folder, if you what to can just find the stuff for your project in ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ and trash just that. Then restart your computer.
If that doesn’t work, rename your faulty projects folder to so method like ‘ old’, create a new project of the same name, and then move all of the source files from ‘ old’ to you new project and add them. Its a bit painful I known but I have had to do this once to get a project working again.
Nothing mentioned above worked for me. So, here’s what I did instead.
Right click on the
.xcodeproj file and select Show Package Contents. Then delete
project.xcworkspace file. Open the project in Xcode and viola! Hope this helps somebody.
This happens to me sometimes, but with other apps. There’s no real solution to it. All you can do is restart your computer. Some other things to do is make sure you are updated to Lion and Xcode 4.
- Swift: How to get substring from start to last index of character
- Swift array element address
- Calling Lua scripts from iOS app
- How to use custom font in iOS Apps?
- How do I debug an iPhone app that's supposed to be launched by location services, into the background, from a terminated state?
- Core data: any way to fetch multiple entities?
- “Initializer element is not a compile-time constant” why?
- Adding Quotes in Swift
- iOS Restore in App purchases with receipts
- On a UILongPressGestureRecognizer how do I detect which object generated the event?
- What is the right way to check for a null string in Objective-C?
- Functional programming way of doing array conversion
- iOS 7.1 beta5 tableviewcell height showing objects outside it's range
- Less Blur with `Visual Effect View with Blur`?
- How to pause/resume downloads in iPhone (iOS)