XCode6 GoldMaster submitting build failed with error
When I submit build to AppStore I see errors:
ERROR ITMS-4088: “No software found with apple_id: *” at SofwareAssets
ERROR ITMS-4238: “Redundant Binary Upload. There already exists a binary upload with build version ‘3.0’ for train ‘3.0’ at SoftwareAssets/PreReleaseSoftwareAsset.
Does anybody know what I should do to fix that?
- iOS Segue - Left to Right -
- UISearchBar barTintColor clearColor error in iOS 8.0
- Optional type '$T11' cannot be used as a boolean; test for '!= nil' instead since installing XCode 6 beta 7
- Memory Leak with Bare Storyboard Project
- Xcode can't update to version 6.2
- Build active architecture only for CocoaPods needs to be NO in Xcode 6.x
9 Solutions Collect From Internet About “XCode6 GoldMaster submitting build failed with error”
Fix your apple id there
*" is strange, i.e. only use normal characters and then do the following to increase the build:
A more than one binary may be uploaded to iTunesConnect if the the Build number (Select the Target, then Xcode -> General -> Build, see the picture below) is increased by adding
.1, i.e. if the version is
3.75, then increase it to:
3.75.1, but the Version is still `3.75 for the App (also in iTunesConnect). The build number just has to be unique for each binary that is loaded up to iTunesConnect.
After a new binary is uploaded and processed (~ 10 min), then you can select the new binary and submit it for review. In the picture below you may see the old and the new binary listed in iTunesConnect in the Build section of the current App version (you click the plus sign). Then the new binary is selected ->
Submit for Review. (Sometimes an error comes when submitting, then just try after a few mins or upload a new binary build).
For those inclined to do this automatically with an Xcode script, here is a description of making an automatic script for updating Build numbers Better way of incrementing build number?
For the error ERROR ITMS-4088: “No software found with apple_id: *” at SofwareAssets
Make sure you have the correct itunesconnect account connected with xcode.
- Sign into > https://itunesconnect.apple.com
- Users + Roles
- Add iTunes Connect User
- specify your developer account email address
- grant admin or technical access (this allows generation of certs)
Alternatively – you can simply add in the production iTunes Connect login details in xcode.
- Xcode / preferences(cmd + ,)
- Accounts -> add iTunes Connect apple id.
- Archive -> choose the corresponding iTunes Connect account to submit.
Currently, the iTunes Connect user account is limited to one commercial entity.
Whereas the Apple developer account can be granted access to multiple organisations.
To get around this, use a different email address or alias to successfully add your iTunes Connect User.
This can also be caused by not being the agent. you can’t submit as just an admin for itunesconnect. XCode6 does not have a separate login for itunesconnect like previous versions, so it uses your standard account. Go to Xcode>Preferences>Accounts and sign in with the itunesconnect agent account. Then you will be get rid of the Error ITMS-4088
For the “ERROR ITMS-4238: Redundant Binary Upload.” issue…
I simply used the Apple Application Loader (along with ensuring the Version and Build numbers being unique) and it worked perfectly.
It looks like Xcode6 GM have some bugs interacting with iTunes Connect.
Issue is appearing because you have already submitted one binary to iTunes connect(You can check that under the build option in iTunes connect).
I think you need to add version 3.1 in the iTunes and in your code, then try to resubmit app.
Here are the more info:
Go to My Apps – > Click on your apps that you need to submit -> Scroll down and you there you will see Build option.
Please see below screenshot:
Right beside the build logo and version number under [Build] as shown in screen shot above you will see a (-) symbol, use that to delete the build after Rejecting the binary.
[ ] [ Logo ] 1.0.0 (-) [ ]
And don’t forget to save the changes before trying to upload a new binary or the error itms 4238 will persist
The problem is caused by your developer accout. I had the same issue. My developer account has multiple teams. But the email of this account can only be associated with one iTunesConnect Account. If you want to submit the app which is not related to your own iTunes Connect you should use application loader. In application loader enter the account info which is related to apps iTunesConnect acoount. Then you are raedy to submit your app.
I ran into this issue with Xcode 6.0.1, but I had never successfully uploaded a previous binary. I resolved this by ensuring that the “Version Release” setting (manually or automatically release) was set.
For my case, I have two accounts on XCode. One with two teams (A and B), and the second with only one (B). When I build and try to submit an application for B team, using first account gives me this error.
However, when I select the second account with only one time, It works without a problem. hope this helps.
- Disable entire UIMenuController edit menu in WKWebView
- launch a xcodeproj from terminal
- Core data issue Swift
- Swift cannot test core data in Xcode tests?
- Digitally sign a pdf document in iOS
- How to open URL schemes from Safari in iOS9?
- application login with facebook login
- Casting sender to IBAction as id or specific class
- iOS: Drawing a Rectangle on an ImageView and Adjusting Borders
- What is Swift Compiler – Search Paths Import Paths in Xcode 6 Building Settings?
- Convert PinchRecognizer Objective-C code to Swift
- Font not loading in XCode
- Restrict UIWebview to certain pages
- How to figure out when a HTML5 video player enters the full screen mode on iOS / iPads?
- Auto Layout centering view in remaining space (programmatically)