.xcodeproj file within .xcworkspace created through cocoa pods is disabled
I look through the internet I didn’t find the answer so here is the problem
I had a project that I used cocoa pods in it and so open it through workspace file that cocoa pods created for me, but after update my os (clean install) to MacOS Sierra the .xcodeproj file is disabled when I open the project within .xcworkspace and every file underneath is not showing, I had many files grouped into Xcode folders under .xcodeproj file
- Frameworks Added to cocoapod getiing import issue “Framework not found”
- Xcode trying to match frameworks bundle ID when uploading iOS app to App Store
- SpeechKit Pod for Swift results in undeclared type errors
- Include pods in main target and not in WatchKit extension
- Xcode 6 Interface Builder “cannot open compiled nibs” error, FiksuSDK
- Integrating pods with all targets
- What's a good way to iterate backwards through the Characters of a String?
- Change just Font of AttributedText in Swift
- IOS: Storyboard and side menu as facebook app
- iOS – How to set a UISwitch programmatically
- Change UICollectionViewCell size on different device orientations
- Google Analytics 3.12 crashes on iOS
- How to make player move to opposite side while is in a path?
- Yet another “ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64” issue with boost, this time with mgiza
- How do you shrink a UIPickerView on the iPhone?
- Swift with C struct pointer
- Storyboard segues causing memory leaks
- Getting absolute position of CCSprite in cocos2d
- Did Apple change their app archiving method?
- Generating waveform from any music file ios
- Xcode 4 – Error Starting Executable